FULL TIME / IN HOUSE (REMOTE DURING COVID) / SAN DIEGO, CA
REPORTS TO DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL STRATEGY & PERFORMANCE MARKETING
Raindrop is a fast-growing agency located in the heart of Little Italy! We’re looking for a passionate Social Ad Creator with strong experience in content creation and marketing to help us create, manage, and scale our client’s Media Strategies.
The perfect candidate combines left/right brain capabilities in order to come up with fresh and effective marketing campaigns. By creating a dynamic partnership with our paid media buyers, you would collaborate to create content and analyze data to optimize social ads across various channels. You’ll collaborate closely with our internal teams in a fast-paced agency environment by curating and “chefing up” content. This is a great opportunity to use your passion for creativity to influence and drive our successful digital advertising efforts.
It’s imperative that you are strategic, adaptable, and relentlessly passionate about creating effective content while staying on the cutting edge of paid social trends. This is a highly dynamic role with massive scope and opportunity for you to grow and develop personally with the agency. If you love knocking-it-out-of-the-park for clients, moving fast, and are looking to work with a team that enjoys doing life together, then this role is perfect for you!
- Able to understand what catches people’s attention through social ads and campaigns
- An avid storyteller and seller of ideas or products; basically you eat, breathe, sleep marketing and content creation
- Fluent in video editing software such as Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, After Effects, etc. while ensure the content is on-brand and eye-catching
- Able to shoot content (video & photo) to quickly produce content
- A self-starter with little to no creative supervision
- Able to take an idea and turn it into reality
- Obsessed with understanding the success of the content and relentless in iteration
- A life-long learner; you stay up-to-date with the latest paid social trends through ongoing trainings, conferences and learnings from running client campaigns
- A collaborator; you are hungry for a team to work together with to achieve goals
- Punch up, edit, or re-purpose existing assets from Raindrop’s content database
- Create assets with quick turnaround for the media team to test
- Collaborate with Brand Managers to understand client needs
- Manage a library of usable assets to rotate into ads
- Shoot new content when necessary
- Research what is working for other D2C brands
- Be a positive contributor to the team-first Raindrop culture
- Be eager and ready to help your team with any task or project, no matter how big or small
- Be a self-starter with a passion to grow and learn
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in content creation and creating ads for paid social (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Pinterest)
- Proficient in video editing
- D2C/Performance Marketing experience a plus
Compensation and Perks
- Salary depending on experience
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan
- 10 paid days off to start, plus holidays
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.