Why is shaving your back and body considered taboo? Raindrop and BAKBLADE partnered to normalize and celebrate back and body grooming for men with content ranging from men shaving their backs on the boardwalk with BAKBLADE’s award-winning shaver to launching new grooming products to encouraging the gift of grooming for the holiday season.
Product Content Retainer
Break through the noise and tell your brand and product’s story with consistent, impactful content.
Product Launch Video Assets
- 1-minute product videos that entertain and sell.
- Short video assets that introduce your product and call the viewer to action.
- Short looping video or gifs that can be used as bottom funnel assets, in your organic social feed or through email.
See What We Made
Product Launch Photo Assets
- Product photography shot in studio with neutral background.
- Product photography with props and stylized background.
- Lifestyle photography with props, talent and product.