ON-CALL CONTRACTOR / IN-HOUSE / SAN DIEGO, CA
REPORTS TO EDITING SUPERVISOR
Raindrop is an award-winning agency making marketing people love. We are looking for someone who loves to flex their creative muscles to make videos that bring a brand to life. We make people laugh, we make them cry. We entertain them to their core… And then do it all over again.
Raindrop is a fast-growing, people-first agency. As part of our Production team, the ideal candidate will have an incredible attitude and desire to learn, from creating small social videos to assisting at large commercial shoots.
This department is booming with attention coming from clients all over the country. Come grow with us and make video magic!
- Provide video editing support to social assets such as Vertical Videos for Social Platforms.
- Edit and enhance raw video footage into engaging and entertaining videos.
- Add appropriate transitions, effects, graphics, and music to enhance viewer engagement.
- Ensure videos are well-paced, visually appealing, and aligned with the given platforms style.
- Revise and make necessary edits based on feedback to ensure the highest quality output.
- Collaborate with the post production and accounts team to understand the narrative and desired video flow.
Skills & Qualifications
- 1 year of professional videography experience
- Proficiency in Final Cut Pro X
- Ability to sync audio and video
- Keen understanding of flow and visual aesthetics
- Ability to understand all requirements and feedback provided for projects
- Manage high volume of asset and work independently once trained
Compensation & Perks
- $20.00-$30.00 Hourly DOE
Commitment to Diversity
Raindrop Agency is continuously striving to create a more vibrant environment with diversity and inclusivity as its foundation–we welcome individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles. We believe we create the best work when every Raindropper feels comfortable being their true, authentic selves.
Raindrop is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be!
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or at 619-663-5424.