ON-CALL CONTRACTOR / IN-HOUSE / SAN DIEGO, CA
REPORTS TO LEAD PRODUCER
Raindrop is an award-winning agency making marketing people love. We are looking for a part-time Stagehand who can support our team from behind the scenes but is vital to our production! You will be trained and supported by a roster of on-call support to help when needed.
You will work closely with our Producers before and after shoots to ensure the projects have what is required for our fast paced-productions. You are someone who loves helping others and enjoys working with a team to accomplish their goals. This is an on-call position that will require anywhere from 10-20 hours per week depending on the number of productions. This role is seasonal.
You are highly detailed and hyper organized, with a strong background in assisting with complex projects in a fast-paced production environment. You can anticipate needs and challenges before they arise, and thrive in thinking on your feet and problem solving at a moment’s notice.
Candidates should have a current CA driver’s license, good driving record, available to work on-site at our Raindrop Studio in San Diego and should be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Pre-Production Planning
- Assist Producers and Production Crew to support production needs including but not limited to:
- Running errands for props, wardrobe and other production necessities
- Support production design in repurposing, striking and styling studio sets
- Assist in transportation of rentals and other production-related items
- Ensure studio is stocked with food/drinks for crew during shoot days
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong communication skills
- Experience coordinating projects
- Flexible schedule
- Current CA driver’s license and good driving record
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Knowledge of film equipment a plus but not required
- Must be willing to work odd hours to support our Production Crew. Typically early morning or evenings Monday-Friday and occasionally on weekends.
Compensation & Perks
- $15.00-$18.00 Hourly DOE
Commitment to Diversity
Raindrop Agency is continuously striving to create a more vibrant environment with diversity and inclusivity as its foundation–we welcome individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles. We believe we create the best work when every Raindropper feels comfortable being their true, authentic selves.
Raindrop is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be!
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or at 619-663-5424.