FULL TIME / IN HOUSE / SAN DIEGO, CA
REPORTS TO DIGITAL STRATEGY SUPERVISOR
Raindrop is a fast-growing agency located in the heart of Little Italy. We’re looking for a top-notch eCommerce marketer with strong experience in the agency and eCommerce worlds, to help us create, manage, and scale our client’s Media Strategies.
The perfect candidate combines left/right brain capabilities in order to come up with fresh, effective marketing campaigns – and follow up with analyzing data to find how best to optimize landing pages, sales funnels and ad campaigns.
You will work with our Strategy team to bring strategic insights and drive sustainable revenue growth through paid social media campaigns.
This is a great opportunity to use your passion for analytics along with your creativity to influence and drive our successful digital advertising efforts.
You’ll collaborate closely with your assigned clients and our internal teams in a fast-paced agency environment while juggling multiple projects and priorities. It’s imperative that you are analytical, strategic, adaptable, and relentlessly passionate about driving positive ROAS numbers and staying on the cutting edge of paid social trends.
This is a highly dynamic role with massive scope and opportunity for you to grow and develop personally with the agency. If you love knocking it out of the park for our clients, moving fast, and are looking to work with a team that enjoys doing life together, then this is the role for you.
eCommerce Experience Highly Preferred
- Set up, manage budgets and optimize Google Ads, YouTube and Facebook/IG campaigns to deliver positive ROI
- Build campaign strategy aligned with marketing objectives that span between direct response and branding; analyze client’s business goals and translate them to a digital marketing plan
- Conduct, measure, and provide analysis of A/B tests for ad copy, targeting and buying strategies
- Evaluate budget levels and campaign set-ups of new and existing client accounts, and provide recommendations for improvement
- Collaborate with Brand Managers to create reports and develop actionable insights for clients using performance data pulled from Google, Facebook, and other media platforms/vendors
- Work directly with the creative team to provide strategic analysis and support on what is performing well or not. This will inform creative decision-making for client work
- Set up and work with the development team to ensure that technical set-ups for paid social campaigns are in place, i.e. placing pixels, setting up conversion goals, setting up Ads Manager accounts, etc.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest paid social trends through ongoing trainings, conferences and learnings from running client campaigns
- Our team members typically manage about 10-12 accounts at any given time and are expected to handle everything from setting up and testing standard events to ad creative and fully fleshed out multilayer funnels.
- Be a positive contributor to the team-first Raindrop culture
- Be eager and ready to help your team with any task or project, no matter how big or small
- Be a self-starter with a passion to grow and learn
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in paid social media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest), Programmatic, and Display at an agency or a brand with case studies to prove it
- BA Degree in Marketing, Math, Analytics, Communications, Psychology, English or any relevant field
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational, time management, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify, communicate, solve and follow up on issues that arise on a daily and weekly basis
- You will also have an intimate understanding of the eCommerce world
- Basic knowledge of eCommerce platforms such as Shopify, WooCommerce, ClickFunnels etc.
- Other useful skills & knowledge: YouTube Advertising, Google Analytics, Excel, PowerPoint and Shopify Tools
COMPENSATION AND PERKS
- Salary DOE
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan
- 10 paid days off to start, plus holidays
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org