PART TIME (15-20 hrs/week) / SAN DIEGO, CA
REPORTS TO HR OPERATIONS MANAGER
Raindrop is a dynamic and fast-growing agency located in the heart of Little Italy. We are looking for a professional, detail-oriented, tech-savvy, and highly organizational Office Manager who can problem solve on the fly and keep our office running smoothly. You will be responsible for a wide variety of administrative tasks, including overseeing our supply inventory, streamlining our office protocols, retrieving the mail/packages, responsible for routine office duties and providing light HR support. The ideal candidate is an energetic team player who takes initiative and is motivated to take the Raindrop office to the next level.
General Office Operations
- Maintain the cleanliness and order of the office and arrange necessary repairs
- Manage vendor relationships as needed
- Review, approve, and order supply requests; Maintain and organize supply areas
- Mail shipments, be available for incoming packages, and arrange for pick-ups with team members
- Check office voicemails and email
- Procure equipment and furniture as needed, as we are a fast-growing company; Includes furniture assembly and coordinating office layout changes
- General office organization
- Support the production studio with organization and management
- Provide general admin support
- Prepare meeting spaces for clients, including ensuring spaces are ready, ordering refreshments, and maintaining conference room calendars (Once we are in the office)
Onboarding New Hires
- Assist HR Operations Manager in putting together the first day welcome kit
Skills & Requirements
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to coordinate/collaborate with multiple teams to complete a task/project in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tech-savvy: Proficiency in Microsoft Office and GSuite; Experience in Asana, Dropbox, and ClickUp
- Organizational Pro
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Must reside in San Diego, CA
- Access to a car with a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs
How to Apply
Send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
Office hours are typically Monday-Friday 9 am – 12 pm. Hours will be flexible and may be variable week to week.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.