FULL TIME / IN HOUSE / SAN DIEGO, CA
REPORTS TO SENIOR PRODUCER
As a Junior Producer, you are a crucial member of our content team, helping to create amazing videos for our clients. The ideal candidate has an incredible attitude with strong initiative and willingness to learn who can assist producers on large commercial shoots, social assets, testimonial style videos, and event coverage.
You are highly detailed and hyper organized, with a strong background in managing complex projects in a fast-paced production environment. You can anticipate needs and challenges before they arise, and thrive in thinking on your feet and problem solving at a moment’s notice.
- Assist Producers with the development and maintenance of detailed project plans, schedules, asset management, and workflow for assigned projects
- Research and secure all props, talent, and/or locations needed for shoots
- Pull permits from appropriate organizations and negotiate location agreements
- Manage communication, booking, and invoicing with external vendors
- Proofread scripts
- Assist producers with location logistics, talent coordination, and H/MU schedule
- Manage and organize release forms (Medical Release, Photo/Video Release, Subcontractor Form)
- Assist with staging scenes on set
- Facilitate interviews for testimonial style videos, client events, etc.
- Assist with managing production budgets, including entering receipts and expenses
- Update casting database on a weekly basis
- Ensure studio is stocked with food/drinks for crew during shoot days
- Run errands and perform other support tasks as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- 1 year of professional producer experience
- Experience coordinating complex projects
- An understanding of content production workflow
- Ability to flex hours: Most filming is done between 9am-5pm M-F, but we do flex hours for certain shoots and special events
Compensation and Perks
- $45,000 – $50,000 DOE
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan
- 10 paid days off to start, plus holidays
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.