FULL TIME / IN-HOUSE (REMOTE DURING COVID) / SAN DIEGO, CA
REPORTS TO VIDEOGRAPHER
Ready to make some awesome content? We are looking for someone who loves to flex their creative muscles to make videos that bring a brand to life. We make people laugh, we make them cry. We entertain them to their core… And then do it all over again.
Raindrop is a fast-growing agency located in the heart of Little Italy. As part of our Videography team, the ideal candidate will have an incredible attitude and desire to learn, from creating small social videos to assisting at large commercial shoots.
This department is booming with attention coming from clients all over the country. Come grow with us and make video magic!
- Support videography team on a wide range of videographer requests
- Editing support for other videographer(s)
- Running camera on small/medium sized shoots
- Supporting crew on larger commercial shoots in a variety of roles (1st AC, Sound, Grip)
- Flexible, and capable of working effectively in a dynamic environment
- A roll-up-your-sleeves team player who is always open and receptive to feedback
- Very organized and responsible with video equipment
- Able to prioritize and multitask
- Always up-to-speed with the latest trends, big ideas, and innovations in videography, especially in marketing
- Ready to grow with our team and take your skills to the next level
Skills and Qualifications
- 1-3 years of professional videography experience.
- Proficiency in Final Cut Pro X
- Experience recording and editing audio.
- Ability to flex hours. Most filming is done between 9am-5pm M-F, but we do flex hours for certain shoots and special events.
Compensation and Perks
- $40,000-$50,000 depending on experience
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan
- 10 paid days off to start, plus holidays
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter and relevant portfolio to: email@example.com.