FULL TIME / IN HOUSE (REMOTE DURING COVID) / SAN DIEGO, CA
REPORTS TO DIRECTOR OF PEOPLE & CULTURE
We are looking for a HR Operations Manager to support our rapidly scaling agency. This is an incredible opportunity to support the growing needs of our people in the agency services department. A successful candidate in this role is someone who is organized, strategic, hands-on, and has a genuine interest in developing our people in order to create a highly engaged culture of do-ers and thinkers.
The mission of the HR Operations Manager is to ensure that the day-to-day is running smoothly. There is a focus on streamlining the operations, finance, and human resources sides of the company to guide growth and profitability. This role is also responsible for ensuring the company has efficient business operations, setting strategic goals, and creating a positive, supportive culture.
If you have a curious interest in organizational design, employee retention, finances, and progressive people strategies, then this is the role for you!
Manage administrative operations of the team including finance, office management, recruiting, and human resources with the Director of People & Culture and Director of Finance.
- Support in the creation of company policies and hold the team accountable to them; continually seek out best practices
- Support recruiting, hiring, interviewing, on boarding, and retention processes and practices
- Support with the logistics and execution of human resource initiatives
- Create and execute processes capturing and analyzing key agency metrics
- Foster positive relationships with business partners (bookkeeping, accounting, insurance, and benefits)
- Oversee time utilization across agency using TimeCamp software
- Support Director of Finance payroll processing
- Ensure the team has the resources to get work done such as people, material, equipment, office space, etc.
- Support any office related needs
- Maintain Employee Handbook and Operations Handbook to ensure policies and procedures are up-to-date
- Be a liaison to Raindrop’s HR provider
Skills and Requirements
- Proven experience as an agency operations professional, HR professional, or business manager (ideally 2+ years)
- Strategic thinker with a strong ability to bring order out of chaos
- Demonstrates strong organizational aptitude with a can-do attitude
- Empathetic and open-minded with a high level of emotional intelligence
- Ability to build relationships and work with diverse personalities
- Ability to work independently, both on longer-term strategic initiatives and on day-to-day operations
Compensation and Perks
- $45,000-$55,000 DOE
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan
- 10 paid days off to start, plus holidays
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.