FULL TIME | IN-HOUSE (CURRENTLY REMOTE)| SAN DIEGO, CA
REPORTS TO SR. DESIGNER
Raindrop is a fast-growing agency located in the heart of Little Italy. We’re looking for a Designer with experience in both digital and print media to join our team. You’ll work closely with our brand managers, designers, and copywriters to develop strategic and results-oriented designs that clearly communicate our clients’ culture and goals.
We have a fast-paced environment where you’ll juggle multiple tasks for multiple clients, so you’ll need to be able to hit the ground running while developing design concepts that fit seamlessly into each of our clients’ unique brand standards and objectives. A successful Designer here is proactive, analytical, detail-oriented, teachable, humble, and an all-around team player. You understand what makes people tick, and know how to translate that into designs that get results.
- Design marketing materials such as digital and print advertisements, social posts, emails, brochures, and reports for a wide range of clients including restaurants, arts organizations, eCommerce, and hospitality & tourism
- Assist with creative concepting for campaigns
- Develop logos and brand guidelines
- Concept and design full websites
- Incorporate changes recommended by our internal teams and clients into final designs
- Review designs for errors before final
Skills & Qualifications
- 3-4 years of design experience, preferably at an agency
- Skilled in Adobe CC, particularly InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Bonus: Proficiency in motion design (After Effects) and web design (Xd / Figma)
- Basic Knowledge of HTML / CSS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Compensation & Perks
- $50,000-$65,000 DOE
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) plan
- 10 paid days off to start, plus holidays
To apply, please email your cover letter, resume and current portfolio to: email@example.com.