CONTRACT / REMOTE / SAN DIEGO, CA
REPORTS TO SENIOR DESIGNER
Raindrop is a fast-growing agency and the leader in creating Marketing People Love. We’re looking for a Designer with experience in both digital and print media to join our team. You’ll work closely with our account managers, designers, and copywriters to develop strategic and results-oriented designs that clearly communicate our clients’ culture and goals.
It’s imperative that you are meticulously organized, adaptable, and relentlessly passionate about producing work that people will love so you’ll need to be able to hit the ground running while developing design concepts that fit seamlessly into each of our clients’ unique brand standards and objectives.
If you are a motivated Designer who is proactive, analytical, detail-oriented, teachable, humble, and an all-around team player then this is the role for you.
- Design marketing materials such as digital ads, presentation decks, emails, print & campaign collateral, and more for a wide range of clients within DTC, Retail, and Tech verticals.
- Assist with creative concepting for campaigns.
- Develop successful logos and visual guidelines.
- Incorporate changes recommended by our internal teams and clients into final designs.
- Review designs for errors before final.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-4 years of design experience, preferably at an agency.
- Skilled in Adobe CC, particularly InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Bonus: Proficiency in motion design (After Effects) and UX/UI design (Xd / Figma).
- Basic Knowledge of HTML / CSS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Compensation and Perks
- $50,000 – $65,000 DOE
- New Hire Tech to support flexible working arrangements
- Access to Production Studio in San Diego, CA
- Sick Pay
- Parental Leave Benefits
COMMITTMENT TO DIVERSITY
Raindrop Agency is continuously striving to create a more vibrant environment with diversity and inclusivity as its foundation–we welcome individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles. We believe we create the best work when every Raindropper feels comfortable being their true, authentic selves.
Raindrop is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be!
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or at 619-663-5424.